We did have some excitement. After Holly and Marsha left we were settling down for the night when our dog Zeus starting barking and going crazy. Jacob went to see what was going on and the house across the street from Jacob's parents was on fire. There were flames shooting way up in the air. We set inside and watched out the window for a long time as the fire department put it out. Austin enjoyed seeing the fire trucks. I feel sorry for the couple that owns the house but thankfully nobody was in the house or hurt.
Today we are back home and it is my first time alone with two kids. I started this blog yesterday and am still trying to wrap it up! So far today is going great...but it is only noon so I shouldn't say too much. It still has the possibility to fall apart! Well Alli is waking up and Ace has gotten into a bottle of baby lotion...time to go!
Here's some Pics:
This is how I've changed diapers this morning and Saturday morning! While they watch cartoons together!!!
Baking with Grandmommy this weekend
Alli meeting Grandad
Alli Meeting Granny
No comments:
Post a Comment