11 years ago
Thursday, February 10, 2011
In Love
Well it's official. Miss Allison is just fitting right into our family and I must say that we are all in love with her! Especially her big brother. For now it is super cute and she loves looking at him when he holds her and talks to her. But for her I see PROBLEMS in the future. I have a feeling that daddy won't need to run off any boyfriends when she gets older because her older brother will be taking care of all of that. He loves watching her, holding her, kissing her, you name it..he is right there. He has even been really concerned about her belly button because it looked like a booboo till the cord fell off. In the mornings he wants me to put a blanket on the floor in the living room...then he runs and gets her a diaper, him a diaper, and two pillows. We change diapers then it is time for him and sister to watch cartoons together. I keep waiting for the new to wear off but I'm not sure that it is going to. He seems to really love her. Does he get a bit jealous once in a while when we are feeding her and can't hold him or get what he needs...well sure...but those times are the few and rare. I am so proud of him and how he is dealing with all of this. He gave up his paci the week before she came, has taken on the big brother role very well, and now all we got to do is get the boy to wear underwear! I know I know..baby steps....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't wait to meet her! I'm glad Austin is loving her...that makes the transition much easier, I'm sure!
ReplyDelete