Miss Allison is here. She arrived Monday January 24 at 3:54 PM. She weighs 6lbs 8oz and is 20 inches long. We love her so much and are enjoying every minute with her. Ace has done really well transitioning to a big brother and has been tons of fun to watch with her. I will say he has pushed the limits more lately and a few times I wanted to know "who's child he was" but over all it's been pretty easy. Here are some pics:
I am blessed with a precious little boy, a beautiful little girl,an amazing husband, and a wonderful family! I grew up with only one little sister and now I have a sister-in-law and brother-in-law too! I absolutely love them all! I have wonderful parents and in-laws. I am truly blessed with such a wonderful family and extended family. My life may be challenging at times but overall I think it is pretty great! The reason it is great is directly due to my relationship with God and the wonderful people in my life!
No comments:
Post a Comment