Wednesday, January 19, 2011

update

So I went to the doctor yesterday and unless Alli decides to come before my doctor is inducing me on Monday the 24th. We are really excited and ready to meet her. I do have this little fear that I am planning on meeting her on Monday and we will get to the hospital and they will be really busy and have to push my induction back. Anyways...I have one more Nonstress test on Friday and this will or should be my last appt before she comes. I will be so glad to be done with those. They don't hurt...just boring and take a lot of time. I am glad that they have been having me do them to make sure she is doing okay but I will not be sad to be done going to those appts. So I am going to spend the next few days enjoying Ace man and getting the last bit of stuff done before she comes. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment