Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Tomorrow = Special Day

I have tried to fix this post so the text goes with the correct picture but for some reason today blogger keeps mixing it all up...grrr..

Tomorrow is a very special day for 2 different reasons. First of all tomorrow is Veterans Day. My grandfather Alex fought in WWII. I am so thankful and proud of him and all the men and women that have served our country. Here is a couple of pictures of him.































Reason #2 for tomorrow being a special day is.... a couple that I know is celebrating 61 years of marriage! They are a wonderful example of a christian marriage! And I have to brag a little...I get to call them Granny and Grandad. So a very happy anniversary to these two...









As you can see from this picture of their anniversary last year...they have not changed one bit! :) Still in love.....

No comments:

Post a Comment