Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Seeing something in a different way...

So for those of you who live around here most of you probably love the trains as much as I do. I always get so annoyed having to stop and wait for them. Plus, for those of you who don't know, I have always hated...i mean hated trains. I hate the sound and the rumbling feeling when your close...I hate everything about them. Here lately I'm having a different opinion about them. You see...I have a two year old little boy who LOVES trains! And today when we had to stop for a train I turned to watch him and his eyes lit up and he kept saying choo choo over and over. For the first time ever I enjoyed sitting and waiting on a train! What is something that you dislike or even hate that you might could find joy in???

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it amazing how things are diffent when we see them through the eyes of a child. Love you both!

    ReplyDelete