Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Thankful

So with Thanksgiving coming next week I thought I should probably do my thankful post! Where to begin???? I'll just give you a list:
1. Thankful for a wonderful God who blesses my life daily.
2. Thankful for Ace. For all the times he makes me smile, laugh, and want to pull my hair out!
3. Thankful for Jacob. He is a wonderful dad, husband, and friend. Still glad he asked me to marry him!
4. My family. I have wonderful parents, grandparents, sister, in-laws, sibling-in-laws, aunts, uncles....I could go on about these people for ever. They are always there when you need them and when you don't.
5. My Friends! I love all of our friends that we go to church with (Becca even though you are in Korea you still count). I love my girls that helped me survive college (you know who you are).
6. Thankful for the church and our church family.
7. I am thankful for our home, cars, and all of the silly material things that we think we have to have.
8. I am thankful to be a stay at home mommy! And refer to number 3...the awesome man that works so hard that I can stay home.
9. I am thankful for the little girl we are expecting in January.
10. I am thankful for the ups and downs in life, and the trials that help us enjoy the victories.
I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are planning on doing what we love...spending time with family!

And now for a picture...just because...and hopefully it will make you smile like it does me!..Because who really needs pants when you have cowboy boots! :)

1 comment:

  1. What a cute picture! I hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving. Aidan said again this week that he "wants to go to Austin's house!", so hopefully we'll get to see you guys soon. I can't wait to see and hold baby girl Eck!

    ReplyDelete