Last week the Eck family went to Pettijohn. Alli stayed one night then headed to my parents for the week. It was just too hot for her. I am sooo thankful they were able to spoil her. Thanks Mom and Dad. Apparently my dad is her new favorite because he can just look at her and she will smile the rest of us have to work to get her to. Camp was great and Ace and I enjoyed our usual cabin 2 with grandmommy. It was nice to spend the week with grandmommy, Jacob, Dani, David, and all of our pettijohn friends. Next year Miss Brittany has to come and Biff too! Then the Eck fam will be complete out there!. I already miss camp friends but I'm enjoying showering without flip flops. Moving on...
We returned from camp and my computer is not working. So no posting pictures for a while. Jacob has been nice enough to let me use his while he is at work.
Uncle Bubba is flying in this week...we are looking forward to seeing him.
Ace turns 3 next week. WHERE HAS THE TIME GONE!
And for now that is it...my random post!
11 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment