Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My Baby Turns 3

I can't believe that Ace is turns 3 today. He has changed our lives in so many wonderful ways. He has brought many smiles, laughs, adventures, hair pulling moments, and most of all a new type of love that Jacob and I could never have understood. He is constantly keeping us on our toes. As active as he is, he can be such a cuddle bug and always knows exactly when to say "I love you mommy" and give me a kiss. He adores his new little sister and has taken on the role of a big brother like a pro. We are so proud of him, thankful for him, and blessed beyond measure to have him in our lives. Ace we want you to know that Mommy, Daddy, and Alli love you very much and we wish you a wonderful birthday!






1 comment: