Saturday, October 9, 2010

Last weekend....

Last weekend my mom and dad came and stayed with us before they went on their trip to Branson. My sister, brother-in-law, and favorite nephew also came to visit. We enjoyed spending time with everyone and the boys enjoyed playing together. It's so neat to see them interacting more and more. Here are some pictures and video's of the boys last weekend....



On a different note we still have not decided on a name for this little girl that is growing so fast. I can't believe that next month starts the third trimester. It really does go by so much faster when you already have one little one in the house to take care of. Austin is so busy and fun and keeps me on my toes! I am anxious to see how he handles having a little sister.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had fun. Great picture of Shanda!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had no idea that Shanda had a little boy too! How fun for you guys to share that together!

    ReplyDelete