Our California Family:
Regina, Chris, Caleb, and Aidan


I always enjoying getting to visit and hang out with Regina and Chris. Plus, I love to see our kiddo's play together. Aidan is only a month older than Austin so the two of them can be double trouble. And it is neat to watch Caleb treat Austin like a second little brother!
Next I would like you to meet Lori and Matt! They are also in California!

I feel like I get to see these two the least! I love getting to hang out with them too but if they would quit moving all over the country they would make getting to see them a bit easier! I think Kathy would agree with me that Alabama, Chicago, Alabama, California just don't cut it guys....one day consider returning to OK. We miss you!!!
And last but certainly not least and probably the one that makes us laugh the most is Uncle Bubba from Georgia also know as Kerry!
It has been almost a year now since we have seen him! We miss him lots and talk about him often at our house! But the good news is only a few short weeks and we get to see him!!! YAY!!!
So this is some of our family. They are pretty awesome people and we look forward to seeing them over the next couple of months! Maybe someday you will have the opportunity to meet them!!!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!
I wish we got to see you more too...and I agree with you about the moving. We move way too much & hopefully someday we'll be able to move home & stay put! We will be in Oklahoma for about a month from Thanksgiving to Christmas so we'll have to find time to hang out!
ReplyDelete