Saturday, September 11, 2010

Lazy Saturday

I love days like today! We have been busy and gone so much on the weekends I honestly can't remember the last time we were all home together on the weekend without much to do. Last night we all laid on the couch together and watched The Land Before Time. Ace loves that movie right now. Jake also got to feel our little girl moving last night while we were on the couch. I've been feeling her move for a couple of weeks now and she was very active last night, maybe she likes The Land Before Time too!!! :) Anyways, it was so nice to just sit together and watch a good movie. This morning we all slept in a bit and then did some errands, came home ate lunch, took naps, and now we are watching some OU football. I know it doesn't sound like much of a weekend but I am loving every minute of our family time that is just the three of us. I have also enjoyed watching Ace and Jake interact. Ace has this new thing that he grabs your finger and starts pulling you somewhere in the house saying "show you". He does it to me all day but it's fun to watch him "show" his dad things. His favorite thing to "show you" are his animal toys in his room. He likes to "show you" the animals and tell you the sound they make. So to the point of this post...we are having a wonderful, relaxing, uneventful weekend and are loving it. We hope you are having a great weekend too!

1 comment:

  1. I love those kinds of weekends too! I'm glad you guys are getting a chance to relax. You need to have Jacob take your picture. I want to see if you even look pregnant yet! Email it to me! Love you.

    ReplyDelete