11 years ago
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Give this a try.....
Well I am not sure how this will work out but I am going to give it a try. I'm not sure how I feel about this blogger thing. I just started and I'm already frustrated trying to set everything up and I have not found a background or layout that I like. I'm sure it will get easier the more I use it. So my first post is complaining...I promise it will get better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! I could use some eckcitement!!!! I blog in spurts, sometimes way more than others and typically about things with no value, but people keep reading! I'll be excited to keep up!
ReplyDeleteIts pretty fun sometimes. You remember my retarded Xanga page from way back. Posting was fun then...
ReplyDeleteHave your husband fix you up with a better layout and background.