Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Busy

I thought when I quit my full time teaching job to stay at home with Austin my life would be a lot less busy. I thought I'd have time to do all these projects and activities that I wanted to do. I was soooooo wrong! But that's okay. The main thing I wanted was more time with Austin and I have got that! I love teaching Sonshine School two days a week but right now it is very busy. We are getting ready for the end of the year program and making books for our kiddos. Austin is at a fun age right now but also a difficult one. I would love to bring stuff home to work on but he is always right in the middle of everything! My house use to be cleaner, even when I worked full time, but now Austin can make two BIG messes before I can clean up one. I do wish my house was cleaner and that my time was managed better but I don't wish it that much because to be quite honest I love my life right now! I love being home with Austin and I love the friendships I have made at Sonshine School!

On another note I owe my parents a huge thank you! My mom who runs herself ragged helping everyone in our family new that I needed a break this past weekend and as tired as she was her and my dad absolutely insisted on keeping Austin! This gave me the chance to enjoy my sister, brother-in-law, and nephew while they were here, plus I was able to relax a bit and enjoy some time with my hubby! So thanks mom and dad for always knowing just what I need!

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know you had a blog! I'm so glad I'll have an easier time keeping up with you guys now. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete