I feel like it's been a while since I posted. Not that I have anything really important to say. We have been spending time with family and I have really enjoyed that time. Jacob's parents kept Ace over Memorial Day weekend and Jacob and I cleaned out the garage....ROMANTIC...NOT!!! We did join them for the end of the weekend and had a good time as always.
ACE and I have also been getting to spend a lot of time with my parents and grandparents. He loves getting to play in my grandparents backyard and they enjoy getting to watch him. He also enjoys jumping on and off of my dad. Someday he will realize that poppy is not a trampoline. He also thinks it is really funny to steal Poppy's chair. As soon as he runs in the door at my parents house he starts saying Poppy's chair, Poppy's chair. And of course my dad likes to act like he is really mad that he stole his chair, which Ace thinks is hilarious!
This is totally random but it is for Uncle Bubba. I thought of you today. I was watching Wheel of Fortune (which I never watch which tells you how random this is. Pat said something about now here's a message from Charlie you know the announcer guy that has this good voice and you never see him but he tells you about the prizes. Well, the first thought that came to my head was this guy has a good voice but Uncle Bubba is WAY BETTER! So in other words when Pat gets a hold of one of your CD's or some of your work he will be firing Charlie and hiring YOU! And I'm blogging about this so everyone knows that I SAID SO and that I knew you before you before you were famous on Wheel of Fortune! :)
Anyways...Back to the beginning of this post. I really have nothing too important. Life around here has been pretty good. No complaints.
I hope that life is treating you all well!
11 years ago
Ahh, thanks. I can hope :-) I've got some new book reads for ACE. A bit jealous that you're at PSCC right now. Maybe I can go with you guys some day. Love you all!
ReplyDelete