Well if you read my last post you will recall my NEED or maybe I should say want for a vacation. Well I'd like to tell Gina thank you for the offer to come to California...so sweet of you and we will definitely need to make that trip sometime! We'd love to come and see you guys. But after a lot of sweet talking my husband and the fact that he is just really awesome he booked a cruise for us in the Fall! (I'd also like to say thank you to my wonderful mother-in-law AKA the vacation queen for helping us with the planning) I am so excited!!! Jacob and I have never been on a vacation by ourselves. We even went on our honeymoon with his family (which we had a blast)! Am I nervous about leaving ACE for a week....yes and no. Yes, I hate to be so far from him and gone from him so long but no I don't worry about him being take care of. We are so blessed to have wonderful parents who are willing to not only take care of him but spoil him rotten! He will probably have more fun then we do!
Speaking of things I am looking forward to, camp is just around the corner! I can't believe how fast it is coming. I love going to Pettijohn! I love the people, the camp, and most of all the time I get with God. I know we get time with God all the time. But I always feel like that time there really helps me to strengthen my relationship with Him.
I am so blessed to have so many wonderful things happening right now and to look forward to. God is so good and I so often fail to give Him the credit He so more than deserves.
11 years ago
I'm so happy you guys get to take a vacation alone. I'm also extremely JEALOUS!! I know you'll have a blast. You can come to California anytime. :)
ReplyDeleteI find it hard to believe that my big sister was any help at all with booking a cruise. Poor dear seems to never go anywhere! And about that California trip, just let me say you'd better bring ACE to Georgia first. Uncle Bubba really needs to show him off down here. Lastly, you've inspired me. I started a blog page. What Bubba Don't Know :-) I think it's a snappy name! Love You!
ReplyDelete